My new favourite craft: Decopatch



If you’re anything like me, you’re always on the look out for a new and interesting craft to take your fancy! It was while at the Knitting & Stitching show in October that I found Decopatch!
Having always been a great craft lover, when I saw the gorgeous signs & the gorgeous papers I was hooked, and I haven’t looked back since!
Doing Decopatch really is easy, just get your wooden sign, get your decopatch glue, cut your paper up into postage stamp sized pieces and glue! Glue the wood first, place the paper down, haphazardly (think collage!) and then glue over the top to seal it. It really is very easy, very addictive and looks very effective! (check out the picture above to see the effect)



You can decorate anything with the decopatch papers, from wooden signs to wooden tables, from wooden chairs to cardboard boxes. This is a new craft for me and I am still discovering all the many ways I can create a masterpiece out of paper.
Items can specifically be bought from places like Hobbycraft to start you off, but if you're anything like me, you'll soon be investigating on your own all the many things you can decopatch on.

0 comments: