Aussie: 3 Minute Miracle for Coloured Hair


I am a bit late to the celebration on this wonderful product, but I’ve never really needed something like this before. I’ve always had pretty nice hair, I don’t overload it with products, I don’t do too much to damage it, I don’t use hardly any heat on it, so it really is always in tip top condition.
However, I did something to change that. I had dyed it black and was fed up with it. I wanted my natural hair colour back, which was a reddy brown, and to do that I needed to lift all the colour out of my hair with peroxide.
When you do something as strong as straight bleaching your hair, the damage you do, can be really long lasting and it’s important that you get a decent deep conditioning treatment.
That’s when I found Aussie 3 Minute Miracle.
Although I had heard of  it, I had never needed to use it, so was intrigued to give it a go.
All you need to do, is wash your hair as normal, then in place of your usual conditioner use the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle and leave it on for 3 minutes (funny that!) and you’ll get gorgeous deeply conditioned hair.
This gets a 5 out of 5 for me!



0 comments: