My Top Five Favourite TV Shows


Good morning guys, and welcome to another blog post, if you don't know I am currently undertaking a blog challenge where I blog every day in June.

Today's blog post is going to be my top five TV shows, and I will warn you now, they aren't current. I've not found a TV series that I have really liked for a while now.

1. Sex and the City
I love this series, I didn't really get into it until it had finished, but I spent all my university years watching and rewatching the series'. I think its a great series for women, and I think we all secretly identify with at least one of the girls (I like to think of myself as a Carrie - but my favourite of the girls is Miranda).

2. Heroes
This series, when it first started, was AMAZING. I think the first series was the best, and by the 4th series I think it went downhill. I've only ever watched it through twice, but I think I definitely need to watch it again soon.

3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
I have just rewatched this and I love it. It was a show I watched in my teens, and I still enjoy it just as much as I did. I particularly love the final episode in the final series... I won't spoil it for anyone, but I love the outcome and the person who plays the biggest part is just right. Brilliant. 

4. Dawson's Creek
Loads of my friends have always taken the mick out of me for my love for Dawson's Creek, but I used to watch it in my teens, it was nice an angsty for a teen to watch. I didn't see the later series' until I was a bit older, but I still really like it. And after Friends (which I am currently re-watching) its my next series to re-watch.

5. Friends
Friends was big when I was growing up, and its crazy to think that it finished 10 years ago.  Like I said above I have recently been re-watching my old box sets and I have just started re-watching friends, for the first time in probably over 5 years. Its funny, it seems so dated now, but its still great to watch. I started by watching random episodes in series 9 (random I know!) but I think once I have finished this series I will go back to the beginning and watch everything through.

What are your top 5 favourite TV shows, either past or present? Leave me a comment below!



0 comments: