Collection 2000: Eyebrow defining pencil


I had never really tried an eyebrow definer before, so in the name of all things research, I went out and got myself one.
When I went out looking for one I wanted something cheap, drugstore that worked well, and being that I had no idea what I was looking for it was a bit of a challenge.
I took myself along to boots and ummed and ahhed over the different brands and where would be a good place to start… which turned out not to be quite so hard, as I found only two brands (Natural Collection and Collection 2000) actually did Eye Brow Pencils, so it was been those, and in the end I went for the Collection 2000 one because NaturalCollectionhad run out of black.
I was actually pretty shocked to find out that drugstore make up-wise there is hardly any brands currently selling Eye Brow liners.
Anyway, I took myself home with my new Eye Brow Pencil…and then didn’t use it for about 2 weeks. I was going out one evening and decided to give it a go, and from the moment I tried it out, I was hooked!
Its really easy to use, the pencil is really soft and very easy to blend. It gives a great coverage for those of you who use it because of sparse brows, and gives great colour too.
All round a great product that I am going to use time and time again!

0 comments: