Costa Almeria, Spain - Holiday Blog

A little late (my holiday was at the end of June) but I never got round to posting this on my old blog, so I thought I would still go ahead and post a little mini review of my holiday here.

In June I went on holiday with my best friend, to her parents Villa for 10 days of total relaxation in the sunshine.

We didn't get up to a whole lot of exploring, the holiday really was just for us to relax and unwind. We went to the beach, laid around the pool, went shopping, ate A LOT and visited a castle. It was bliss!


After a trip to the Spanish Market


The castle


View from the Castle 


Flintstones caves at the beach


More Beach 


Me in the sea 


Chilling with my Fernando Alonso towel, Fifty Shades of Grey on the Kindle and a Principe Biscuit


Our beautiful little pool 


Last night cocktails.

Hope you're all having a great day!

Love, Amybecca x

0 comments: